LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Chicken Fight I: Iron Man
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject:  Chicken Fight I: Iron Man  

Well I've decided to try my hand at hosting tournaments, iron man ones that is, So I will try to host one every week. This weeks will most likely be held on either thursday or friday night, I will try for friday, I'll confirm by the end of today (monday). I will leave the channel for meeting at tonight as well.

Rules:
    Takes place in Hardcore Ladder, USWest.
    No leaving the game unless: Must leave to avoid death or dropout, power failure, gerbil ate through the power cord, etc etc. After you leave you have 3 minutes to return.
    Everyone meets in the specified channel and will be given a tag to be put in front of their characters name to insure no transfering of items has taken place.
    If someone dies while in game, you can return as a watcher and the person who would have been dueling you gets a by, unless 2 people die, etc etc just to keep the fights even (see dueling order below)
    Everyone Parties and Levels to level 9 and no higher, none of this level 10 nonsense (even if you didnt use the stats and skill point...).
    Item Drops go to the quickest click, in other words Free for all, even if you killed the monster, the item is fair game, this is to avoid fighting over who killed what and what killed who.

Dueling:
    All duels will take place on blood moor.
    The order of dueling will be decided by the placement on my party list, the first person on it will duel the second, the third will duel the fourth, fifth to sixth, and seventh will fight me. Plain and simple. If you die during leveling you may return and the person who would have been dueling you gets a by, unless two people die then no by will be issued.
    Both Duelers will say "go" before the fight may begin, (both must)
    The use of pots/shrines/monsters(to get life) is not allowed.
    Before the duel begins both competitors must allow the other to loot their corpse, and you cannot leave until the winner does so. After You leave you may return to watch the duels.

Other Rules:
    Returning Champ: If your character won the week prior (only in my tournaments) he may enter and fight also, but he will receive no "bys". While the others are leveling he can use the time to shop or chill, get dinner, I dont care. But I must inspect his equip to make sure it is all legit, not death set, cathans, hsuarus, etc etc.
    Shopping Rule: After everyone reaches level 9, everyone will go to the blood moor so the bots reset, and everyone will enter and shop then return to the blood more, this will be done five times, if you dont find what you are looking for in that amount of time, tough shit. You may shop before this if camp is empty and you have reached level 9.

Skill Restrictions
    Spirit Wolves may not be used, this may change after more experimentation is done, but for this first one they are not permitted.
    The Holy Fire Skill may not be used.

Ok well those are the rules, I might update them at a later time this week, I'm at school and I had all the ones I was going to use written down at home so this is all from memory.

So respond here if you are in, leave your account name that you plan on using for the duels, so far people entered are:
chasingchickens (myself) I'll be using the account *emoney333
lowrida (I need your account name)

Any questions and/or comments pm me or leave a message here, my account is *chasingchickens

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: