LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 1:14 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Is Glitch Rushing Legit?
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Elusive

BNet Acct/Realm: *elusive-
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject:  

Targeted wrote:
huh? lld items cost more than hld? wtf

griffons? 45 lifers? legit valks?

show me anymore legit valks that are ft. there are only a few 45 lifers ft, and the 45 p combats are duped. laff at griffons, not expensive at all.
breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject:  

All 45 lifers are duped now.

LLD items are more expensive than hld if you want to get the best.
Blades1370

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject:  

fu8ar wrote:
Lets see, if I remember correctly I saw a 3/20/15 go for 40hrs a couple months ago. Tell me a hld sc that goes for 40 highs. I also sold a 6max/47ar/17life gc a while back for 10hrs when a hr was 20fg each on d2jsp. At the same time I bought a 9/64/30 gc for a total of 100fg or 5hrs which ever you prefer. Also, a 2/20/20 sc for a total of 120fg at the same time as I sold that 1 gc and bought the other.

You also must consider this, there is an abundance of the desirable high level items (mostly due to dupes). Most items that llders seek are things that the average d2 player would toss away to expire on the ground, and therefore much rarer. And lets face it there are quite a few llds out there, but the demand far exceeds the supply here, and in each of your own bids to better yourself with these items, the price of these items dramatically increases.

Here are two trading scenarios:

One: You offer for example, even 1 fg less then what that person thinks the item is worth, your lowballing them and more then likely do not receive that item, even if you offer more afterwards.

Two: You offer what seems to be slightly higher then normal amount for what that person deems a relatively useless item. Now they think they have a gold mine on their hands and won't trade it to you, instead they wait to see "what it's worth".

My answer to that has been just offer a digusting amount more then what the thing is worth (if you can afford to do so). Greed has a way of making people part with things. I've been doing this to acquire max/ar/life sc's for lld/mld build. And frankly it's worked better then the two listed scenarios that I keep running into above.

Besides I've seen some of the "glitched" items go for a fortune (well over $500 for a GValor) and some rares as well (Brooklyn had a rare Eth Axe that sold for over $300).

It all comes down to what a person is willing to pay for something they believe will give them an edge over everyone else.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
EternalLight(WscL)

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject:  

Seems to me you've started another "Define BM" thread. There are a thousand different players and a thousand different builds. Everyone is going to have a specific idea of bm. I don't consider gold stealing bm (y else does it drop when you die) but others do etc.

IMO LLD = Building the most horrible 'wtf' char you can with a predetermined lvl cap. So yes under my definition a grush is legit. I play west ladder and frankly haven't met a lld'r who wasn't grushed. Only vld's seem to avoid it and even then thats not 100% constant.

IMO BM = Anything I do that you can't or won't. I have a list of rediculous bm (an assasins fade is bm to some, same with blizz). People will cry when they die, their excuses are variable.

Glitch rushing is only a problem when I am and you aren't. Don't like it? don't duel grushed opponents. Still think its unfair? Grush your own build or rest happily when you stomp a grush with your a1 norm char.

If your dueling pub then people will do anything they can to get the kill.
If your dueling priv you can set rules like (no grushed chars).
I don't understand your complaint.
But then again I am nub too.

I'm not not good but I am NuB so it balances in the end.
Tinko

BNet Acct/Realm: Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:  

If you rush your LLD on Classic Diablo II and convert over, you won't be exploiting any bad programming. (Non Druids and Assassins that is)
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: