LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:14 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
games you HATE!
Page 4 of 4 [52 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
GT-Pwn

BNet Acct/Realm: E/SC/L *GT-Pwn *GT-DeanoLLD
0.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject:  

Thats pretty own shade, the sr20de platform is bulletproof as a honda B-series block . You ever think of getting the computer \ exaustmanifold \ turbo \ injectors out of a jap pulsar turbo or a s13. You can order the parts right out of canada now, since anything 15 years and older is aloud to be imported there. ie. skyline r32 Gtr's, mitsubishi gto's and Toyota soarers poping up everywhere in there righthand drive platform everywhere but the usa lol. im sure if you search around you can get more of the sought after imported parts. Cannonball-r.com and importconcern.ca are two of the leading companys with importing sr20det\rb25det\rb26dett\rb20det platforms.

You should be jumping up and down this year, being a nissan entusiest. 5 or 6 months till the infinity\nissan GTR. whichever there going to end up naming it.

Im glad to hear you out ran people trying to autocross a wide , over powered corvette lol. its fun to watch them hit the cones with the ass end ahahah.
Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject:  

I simmered on a sr20det from a sunny, pulsar or bluebird for a while. I decided to go with a sr20Ve. They're sooooooooo much sexier.

I'll drool on the skyline when it gets here next year but it'll be out of my price range. Besides (and as much as a Nissan freak that I am) I hate to admit I'd take a Subaru STi over a Skyline. Embarassed

Of course, that may all change when I test drive one.

Ras

BNet Acct/Realm: *Rasmaren / EscNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject:  

Perfect Dark was pretty sweet. My German exchange student and I used to play after high school every day for a couple of hours. And Shade, in terms of FPS, you can't just get the feeling of CS or Halo 2 from simply firing your rifle. To quote FPS Doug:

"There's nothin' like the feeling of huntin' down people and KILLIN' em!"

ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject:  

If you like actually HUNTING them down, Farcry is great. Stalk through the foliage, jump out and knife them. Twisted Evil
GT-Pwn

BNet Acct/Realm: E/SC/L *GT-Pwn *GT-DeanoLLD
0.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject:  

Yeah the skyline will be over 65,000 dollars when it get released... Thats way to much ahah. but then again if you want to get a skyline gtr r34 from motorex it would cost you 90,000 dollars, or a r33 for 48,000. I mostly stick with dsm's and hondas. when i break them, parts are alout easier to find. But having something sexy rare like a nx2000 would be fun to Smile. Right now i have a 1991 prelude si, and am awating a 1996 240sx se, with a blown motor. I work as a car wholesaler, and put an offer on the 240 already. just awaiting when it gets released. lsd, 5 lug hubs, 5 speed, the perfect start to a new project. now the question is, blow my brains out and get a sr20det or rb25det, or try to turbocharge the ka motor that comes stock in it. lol
buttersdan
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Nebraska
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject:  

oh my f*cking lord, i hate kingdom hearts

nice quote ras
majestikk
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Kanada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject:  

Final Fantasy - agree
Gran tourismo [sp?] - looooove this game
the fifa series - nah 05 or 06 i dont remember it changed alot. it's alot more skill oriented meaning each player is key. try on hardest level kicking and running it wont work
warcraft 3 - never played
starcraft - agree its impossible to find any good games because everyone uses 56k
ANY fps on a console - couldn't agree more
guildwars - like an MMORPG, but cleverly not one at the same time [i dont WANT to multiclass!] BOOOOO. this game kicks d2's ass on so many levels. with only being able to take 8 skills into battle it truly takes more SKILL than level grinding. pvp is soooo much funner because everyone is the same level and arenas already have level restricts. i play gw more than d2 haha. ill stop here haha. i can probably pwnzors anyone in arena that plays d2 Razz.
doom3 - i dont hate. but corridor after corridor is boring
age of empires 3 - never played
the sims - AGREE
EVERY SINGLE star wars game - never played
dungeon seige 2 - never played
baldurs gate, icewind dale and any other ad&d game -agree
command & conquer - only good one is tiberian sun
tekken - it was fun. for 20 minutes till you beat it
the lotr games - agree

shade you suck haha. but bring up good points. fps games are fun. sports games are fun minus basketball. agree on racings games cept maybe add that need for speed underground. baseball irl is teh awsome. hockey rules. d2 agree. minesweeper flags is way better. flight sims agree

i cant read any further back so thats it.

Page 4 of 4 [52 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: