LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
drugrunners
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
majestikk
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Kanada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject:  drugrunners
Subject description: most addicting game ever

sooo I was going through my favorites and came across this game
It is byfar the most addicting text based game you will ever find. they have forums where so much shit has gone down. I feel like the biggest nerd for even being involved in that game and spending so much time in it. They have cartels of 30 people and you steal hoes, raid, bomb, buy military bases and send car bombs and contract killers at their ass. you steal hoes drugs and cash with safe crackers and shit. wow. haha. that's just the tip of the ice berg. there are so many DR people who spend every waking hour on the game. high cartels even have their own irc channels and shit. anyways you can pick a character class and fly at er. last time i think it was pimp, corrupt salesman, corrupt lawyer, assassin, ex military, banker, farmer, and I think 1 more.
www.drugrunners.net if anyone wants to sign up. back when I played the big cartel (mine) was 3d4life and our rivals were Irish Mafia. I don't know if tehy're still around and I don't care. I'm never clicking on that link again. I hope you all join the dark side and get addicted to that game. muahahaha
ps. anyone watching the world cup. jesus fuck the refs are corrupt. I wonder how much the ref doing the paraguay/england game is getting paid to own england. so many bullshit calls against crouch and he isn't doing anything wrong. even the announcers are wondering wtf is happening
/rant
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: