LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot
Hello again, back in the fray
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
Womb.

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject:  Hello again, back in the fray   Reply with quote 

Hey all,

After a year and a half hiatus, I guess I kinda got sucked back in. I was studying with a friend and we got on the subject of our glory days when we played Diablo, and so we decided to give it another shot.

I used to LLD primarily in 1.09, under the account name *huthuthiyo and my chars had the prefix of "Lil" before them, and I am not even gonna lie, it was inspired by hans and frans, minicheese, whatever, I was in awe and I guess I emulated them at the start and never got away from it.

I had the lvl9 asn, then moved up to the 20 thrower and my main squeeze was my 24 Conc barb: LilJebus (before the Jebus that normally posts on this site). I quit somewhere around the start of 1.10, and I donated all of my accounts to this site. I had some pretty damn good items, some sweet charms, but nothing super super amazing.

I have the PM's from Knarl still in my inbox on Dii.net, so I can post those if u need verification.

What I would really appreciate is some assistance, (itemwise or just advice) to help me through those mid levels and becoming Hell Mf effecient on ladder.

I have a lvl 29 Fishymancer Necro so far (I know Sorc woulda been better for MF, but hey, I love them skeletons) and so far I am amazed at how much replaying through the whole game is again. I would eventually like to get back into the LLD scene, there is no way anytime soon, but I just liked the community so much.

Oh, and as to why no previous posts or registration, I am a total lurk'. I have been visiting this site even after I stopped playing because I always like to see the new builds and sweet rares that are found.

Anyways, its good to be back, cya around.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Hey there. I remember I was totally surprised when you pmed me with your accounts. I must confess that I am not the best person to just leave accounts with, especially not on USEast, when I play on USWest, as I believe they are mostly if not all expired by now...especially since I have't seriously played for a while now.

I did however, save your best melee charms and have them on a 29 zealot on east NL right now - all your 10/ar/xxx gcs, and all your 3/ar/xxx scs.

If you want to set up a time, I can give you everything I have on east NL (full 29 zealot setup) to get you back on your feet, since it was my fault you have nothing right now in a sense. That way you can lld and still mf your way to glory once again. I just don't have anything HLD to help you unfortunately.

But anyone who has extra items for mfing, I will personally vouch for the authenticity of huthuthiyo and that he did give me his accounts via diabloii.net, and no one knew about this in this detail, so it is impossible that this could be an imposter. So your items will be going towards a good cause.

Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

il tho in some stuff all noob stuf i collect cuz im a pack rat:) wisp me bro
OmegaOneX

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Awesome, Im so glad you remember. It would interest me to see what that zealot is like, and I am going to be playing today between now and like 2 oclock eastern.

Ill try to whisper you as well chronotrigger, thanks.
Womb.

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Hey, sorry to post again but I havn't been able to log in.

Knarl: I am still interested in taking a gander at this pally with some of the old gear on it. I will be on sporadically today from 6-9 eastern, hit me up if you are able.

/w *womb
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Sorry, I was gone ALL day yesterday. I don't think I'll be available for at least a few days. Busy schedule, ya know.

Womb.

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

No problem, no rush at all. I'd just request you post again here whenever you have some free time. I'm also quite busy at the moment with the end of classes.
Bunny

BNet Acct/Realm: EBotD@USEast, BotD@USEast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

I have a mass of random spirit swords and insights on ladder if needed, lol. You can make a decent hammerdin MFer for hell if you can just get an Enigma, you can do the 125% FCR breakpoint, also. (With even the worst gear)

And if you use a Light armor & Sheild you can still run retardedly fast with Vigor, anyway. >.>

ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

you were on east correct?

if so i do remember your conc barb

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
Womb.

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Bunny: I would much appreciate it if you would be able to spare anything at all, just leave you account name or msg me at *womb whenever you have a chance.

AtomicMan: Yep, I was on East. And I do declare that I remember you as well.
Chibi

BNet Acct/Realm: Lou Ky, UsEast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

I remember the conc barb.
I think the character I used the most back then was "GetCrunkXo_O"

Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot

Quick Reply
Username: 

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum