LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Best WoW Class
Page 2 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Bloody_Bartuc

BNet Acct/Realm: Sunny California, I surf to skool.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject:  

Well, I just started playing, and I found out about "twinks." Its basically LLD in a nutshell, a lvl 29 owning battlegrounds, who don't lvl and use all epics. Read the b.net forums to hear lvl 60's complain. Cool Anyways, ive just made a rogue ( lvl 11, nice dps with 22 jambiyas, kills ppl his lvl in duels but cant solo PvM worth crap because of no tagging or aggroing ranged ability. ) My shaman is lvl 15, and he's actually pretty good. His earth shock, totems, flamebellow, and lite shield make him able to prettyh much tank a warrior at his own lvl, and his lite bolt and searing totems mage runners a snap. I'm gonna get better, but the barrens quests are hard. Crying or Very sad Lol, if anyone wants to help me my shammys name is AngryOldMan. Wink On Shadow Moon, btw. I also play alliance on Blackhand, but they're soooooo inferior. Razz

Last edited by Bloody_Bartuc on Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject:  

the cross over is happening.

there are other MMORPGs were twinking was popular (lld on diablo wasnt alone)

in fact on the server i play (shattered hand) a guild called "twinks are for kids" exists

a guild member linked to a rare sword with a lvl 18 req on it. and the thing had been Crusader enchanted Twisted Evil
its awsome bc blizzard didnt make a req lvl for the chant so a lvl 19 BG twinked warrior is really have a field day with a VERY powerfull proc.

the other guildes, some shocked "why crusader a low item ?"
answer; "hey if u can do it , why not , twinking is awsome!"

too bad dueling is not so popular yet.. iel theres no BG that is exclusive for duels

MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject:  

On my dormant EQ account i have a few low lvl twinks, one of which is a rogue lvl 20, has 2 weapons proc for 600 damage each, critical proc for 1200, pretty insane stuff, best possible armor ect. Have another mage who is twinked out at lvl 5 with gear that no longer drops in the game, giving him unlimited casts of items using clickys, instant mana regen, basicly he can cast forever and never run out of mana, he is pretty fun.

Twinks are grand, but they all started on EQ long long ago, perhaps on povar server, triton had a small band of people we got together and made a bunch of twinks back in the velious days when items had to lvl req ^_^ and procs worked any lvl, we had epic gear on lvl 1's going and killing people, fun stuff ^_^

anyways im out, night all

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Page 2 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: