LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 7:36 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Level 18 Jabazon
Page 3 of 4 [55 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject:  

Imbue them.

Last edited by krajee on Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goran

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject:  

I have a few questions regarding my jabber build. Shes level 19 atm but going on to 20 whenever I feel like I need the sanders boots.

Heres my item list:
3 os mask w/ 48 max dmg, 27% cold res, fire res 17%
Angelic ammy + 2 rings
Twitch socketed with 15 maxer
Deaths Sash and Gloves
Sanders boots (as soon as I hit 20)
Soul Stinger throwing spear PIC HERE
And I am using umbral shield with nothing in it because I cannot afford/no one has a vbsod on HC...

My stats are:
47 Str - 59-234 Jab damage (I REALLY need to fix that!!!! suggestions??)
55 Dex - Jab AR = 1325, 159 Defense
100 Vit - 567 Life (my charms are pretty bad for now)
15 Energy - 55 mana
20 Stat points free (what should I do with them????)

Resists: 6260/25/75

Skills:
1 - Jab
6 - Inner Sight
9 - Critical Strike
9 - Dodge
1 - Penetrate
I have all of my needed quests for normal I am also partially nm rushed but I am missing jade and anya and maybe the ruined temple quest but Im not sure...

Anyway I posted above in certainparts where I needed suggestions. in case you missed it it was Damage which is REALLY low... Especially since I partially duel and partially hunt in normal games... So I need much higher damage either with maxers or something else.... The 20 stat points that I have free... I'm not sure if I should add some to str and get rid of my +5 str lc's (its only like 2 of them), or add them to vit....

I think my skills are decent. The only problem is that I rarely ever use inner sight. And I never use it when I hunt players. Partially because they leave as soon as I am on their map and the ones that are slow will leave as soon as they see me on their screen casting some funky spell that makes them glitter ^^

I've only had 1 real duel with another llde'er. A 24 or 25 kicksin... I got my butt handed to me because I hostiled some higher chars doing Andy runs. most kids bring in level 30+ that I can easily handle but this kicker was built tough Wink

3 kicks got me down to almost 1/3 life and I just left because it was so unexpected and suprising. But well worth the experience. I never even got a hit on him in the 2 seconds it lasted haha I wonder how I would have farred up cs real duelers considering my relatively low dmg....

Anyway thanks for reading my zons life story ^^ please help any way you can!!!
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject:  

Whoa whoa whoa... You shop in norm for vbsod...I've been shoppin nm! Crap what wasted time... Is there a certain ratio on when you can find it? Like 1/30th chance to find at a NPC, or so?

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Sad

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject:  

the best place to find one is in normal act2 from drognan. easiest way is to make a norm game in which the door way in act2 going outside of town is near drognan so u can quickly leave town to reset his invintory.

Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject:  

Don't you have to wait a certain amount of time outside of town for him to reset, cause im pretty sure it just doesnt change everytime u exit/enter, there would have to be a time limit. But then again idk i just always rm game rm game rm game till i get bored Laughing

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject:  

He will reset everytime you walk out of town, so long as no one else in in the town at the same time. Theres no time delay on it Very Happy

Just do as The_Sad_One says and you'll get one... eventually, and i'd say the ratio is closer to 1/1000 Very Happy

~NuB
DeadlyLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: ShadowReborn
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject:  

Ya I think A2 norm drognan is probably the best place to find them because the number of mods that can spawn on the shields is much less than shopping in nightmare or hell. I normally just shop in act 2 hell drognan though (this is how I found 5 x holy shield prebuff war scepters, 7 x vulpine bone shields of deflecting (3 of which were 12% and all got 2 os!) and stuff like perfect 100% defense 10% fhr grim helms (can get 2 os) and 100% defense grim shields of deflecting) I got all this stuff over the past 2 seasons in ladder, but apparently no one wants it (or no one can afford it yet Razz)
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject:  

K i found one at norm drognan, and its a 12%.. But i was wondering does it matter what difficulty socket quest u use? I heard that its always 2 os on hell socket quest, is this just rumored or is ther any truth to this?

Equipped Lvl 30's:

DeadlyLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: ShadowReborn
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject:  

I am not sure, but I believe that is a rumor. I think it is random 50-50 chance for any difficulty for 1 or 2 sockets. But I am not completely sure; you may want to wait for someone else to confirm it.
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject:  

I think imma use hell socket quest, just to be safest with it... But what to do with the 2os?

Equipped Lvl 30's:

Pablo

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject:  

What about using 6/x/x max dmg gcs instead of the 15 lifer SCs? For instance I have 9x 5-6 max dmg/ar/life or dex or str GCs and two 8% FHR LCs and 9x 15 lifers. Wouldn't this be a better charm set up then using all lifers?
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject:  

really only 1 point in jab? i was thinking at least get it so you're not doing -dmg anymore. at least i guess i would if i hell rushed her. this is probably how i would lay out my skills (if hell rushed, 29 skill points total)

7 to jab: +3% dmg, 64% ar
8 to crit strike: 51% deadly
12 to dodge: 50% dodge while attacking
1 to avoid: 25% dodge while running/walking
1 to penetrate: 35% ar bonus
all the rest into fire arrow

inner sight has -defense, not -%defense so its not that useful imo

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
food-ranger

BNet Acct/Realm: The.Dragon@useast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
inner sight has -defense, not -%defense so its not that useful imo

well inner sight doesnt do what you think it does. inner sight deducts from the base defense
ie PlayerA has 200defense, but 200%enchaned defense he ends up with 600defense. if you cast -100 innersight on him, that lowers his base defense to 100, giving playerA only 300defense.

also i think war javalins are better simply for the fact if you use:
twitch
a circlet
war javalins
bsod
angelics
cowkings

you dont have to put any points into vit or str to get max block or wear any gear simply use an eth skewer of krtiz to glitch on all your gear Smile

Quote:
all the rest into fire arrow

better off spending 4 points for guided arrow.

ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject:  

The more points you have in jab, the more mana it costs. Which is a bad thing when you only have 40 base mana. If its damage youre worried about, pump crit instead IMO.

Regarding GA: Its only any use if you have some mana, 40 wont cut it. So unless you want to be a bowzon hybrid, just use normal attack with the bow and spend the rest in crit.
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:  

haha, the fire arrow thing was a joke. i said all the rest into fire arrow because there were no more. and i dont actually plan on making a lvl 18 jabber but thanks for the info on inner sight food-ranger. very insightful

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Page 3 of 4 [55 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: