LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 16, 2024 4:28 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
LVL 9 Jabber Weapons
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
zori

BNet Acct/Realm: Finland // Europe L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject:  LVL 9 Jabber Weapons  

planning to make one but missing weapon atm and seems that its hard to get one for em by either finding eth throwing spears and imbue em?
or maybe with andybug?
atm im trying to find eth throw's and imbue em but seems that they are as rare as rare throw's anyone has some tips how to get lvl 9 Jab java (eth with repair prolly, and if someone has one on ladder pm if its for trade)
Deadly

BNet Acct/Realm: west ladder sc
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject:  

You wont get them from Andy in normal. Unfortunetly they are as hard to get as you have allready guessed. Your allready on the right track with finding eth ones and imbueing them (lvl 8 char)
zori

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject:  

i guess it will take quite maaany normal/NM Cows then to get em Confused
or maybe i should try some trade communities and offer like 10-20PG's for each Twisted Evil
lld_wanabee

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject:  

heh all my jabber uses is rare javs with 10% ias amp damage and some ar, all i done was gamble them Cool
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject:  

From my standpoint, ias and ar are more important than damage is. You imbue ethereal throwing spears mainly for the -req.
Solartje

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject:  

they are hard as hell to find.

like it has been said: mant cow runs, and imbuing.. (doesnt have to be lvl8.. u can go higher, think max was lvl18 ) and andy cant drop them. i seem to find some when doing my daily normal dia runs. dont think they can drop any sooner. but could be wrong.

they have a high qlvl wich gives u this problems:

0/ very hard to find (not sure if this is of the high qlvl= quality lvl

1/ your trowing spear after imbue wont be ilvl14 but higher, wich means u probably will get lvl11 spears when imbued. So u need to have ALL mods low, so u can get a lvl9.

2/ getting repair on a weapon, isnt as easy either. ull need some imbues. (ive done over 100 imbues, and i got around 7 repair)

3/ getting ias on it too, is like asking the moon.

seems there are some who have one in US nl, think 2 or 3. but there are none in europe, and ive been imbuing them for some years, and still no eth repair ias trowing spear...

id suggest: use your non repair eth spears. they really dont brake TO fast. and they have a quantity of 80. u can duell some months with them as long as u dont trow, but jab with them.

===> http://users.pandora.be/solartje/needlist2.htm <==

PLZ CHECK WHAT U GOT

lvl9 site u/c:
http://users.pandora.be/solartje/site
zori

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject:  

i think i will go for Eth ones without Repair untill that day comes when i actually will be lucky and get one with repair and other useful mods since that 65dex is just so sick ammount to get though 55dex isnt that small amount aswell but definetly better than 65 Confused though it seems to be hard to get even eth with no repair that has useful mods. But anyway i have whole ladder season to look for it so i shouldnt run out of time (i hope)

and ty for replies they have given some good info.
MysticFalcon182

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject:  

What do normal lv9 Jabazons use? Throwing Spears? The hassle of getting them seems too much... Is there a cheaper and lower-requiring alternative?

Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject:  

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/javelins.shtml

not really. pilum id pass on, and javs no way..

if u come across a rare pilum id certianly ID it hoping maybe its some nice amp,10ias eth repairs... but when it come to gambles and imbues... throwspears only.. dont bother investing in 2nd rate stuff

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject:  

I would definately use a plain jav over a pilum anyday. To me a jav isn't that bad of an option becuase it has mass low req and the same speed as throw spears. The only bad thing is that it has way less dmg than a throw spear, but throw spears have low dmg already so its not that huge of a loss. Javs and spears are the only ones that can hit the 5.5 frame jab, and speed is a jabbers key. If it had amp/10 ias/cold dmg i would definately use it until i can find my eth/repair throw spear.
zori

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject:  

only prob is that its quite hard to get 10/amp/cold to java at same time though jav's are very easy to find just kill everything on cold plains @ normal and you have 1-5 normal/eth javelins but not sure if they are worth to start to imbue but might try it on jav's/pilums as well sine throwing spears are extremely rare
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject:  

i never said imbue, i just said rares. and don't ever use pilums. slow stuff.
zori

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject:  

by imbuing other jabber wpns from normal/eth versions i should have bit higher change to get anything usable since it takes only few minutes to get to lvl 8 and imbue quest so its not big deal to imbue em since throwing spears are really hard to find so meanwhile i could use some time on trying to get usable weapon so i can start to build whole char
though prolly doesnt matter much for javelins to be eth dmg they have is so low anyway so it might be just better to imbue non eth ones and hope for some nice mods to get untill i get lucky and finaly will get eth throwing spear with usable mods

btw.. pretty sleepy atm so what i just wrote might not make any sense Razz
Popeye

BNet Acct/Realm: 8gold 9gold
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject:  

Like said by a few earlier posters, the only really viable options for a jabber's weapons are either throwing spear, or perhaps some javalins since they are the fastest weapons available at lvl 9. I personally find my eth throwing spears in normal cows. My strategy is to use a sorceress that hasn't gone past normal difficulty to join old cow games and scan the leftovers. On a good day, I can sometimes manage to find a few that have been left behind. After that, imbue, imbue and PRAY. I've done easily 50+ imbues on throwing spears so far and while I've had a few hearbreakers with high ed/ar, or ias, most lack repair. Another frustrating thing is that approximately half of your imbues will be either lvl requirement 10 or 11 to use. So, its going to take a LOT to get the ones you want more than likely. In all this time, I've managed to get 3-4 with repair at lvl 9. Apart from the average repair ones that I use, the others have had less than spectacular mods. In the meantime, I suggest just breaking the ones you imbue as you go during your fights. Another option is to use some javalins with 10ias/ar, etc until you find good throw spears. While the damage is low, the speed somewhat makes up for it. Good luck with those imbues! If you pray for me I'll do the same for you. Wink
15life/ar or 15life/mana large charms
Imbueable eth blade talons or throwing spears
+mastery/+shout/+bash 2-3 socket barb helm
5+min damage jewels
Accnts: 8gold or 9gold
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject:  

As voices has mentioned in another post ages ago, dont bother imbueing items you can buy.. In other words only imbue stuff that is eth, and there really is no point imbueing anything else other than eth t.spears for a jabazon, if you want a quick replacement, just gamble some javs.
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: